Zynga Texas HoldEm Poker Welcome Texas HoldEm Poker Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 4 of 23

Zynga Texas HoldEm Poker Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

221 Replies

Hi I'm Sharron, and I love Zynga Poker, not Zynga, just the game ;)

• mikefrig
  • Login:

I'm Mike from Australia, I like girls and Texas Holdem, not necessarily in that order.....

Sainty from UK

DimoIvanov

Hardcore Gamer

from Bulgaria

Hi Im Bai Febraida from Philippines,

Whats up its Micky how you all doing out there from uk England 

• Gvenilir
  • Login:

ZYNGA HOLDEM POKER please chips or will help 1000000000 PLEASE

please fill in the chip 1 billion in my account, so I can play. thank you

hello all,im mike i play texas holdem in fb from my laptop,i play since 2008,im level 95.im looking for ppl who play only texas holdem in fb,ad to work with them in lucky bonus spin,cause its the only certain way to make at least 1mill per a day,if u do it corectly.u just need 10-20 steady players who will use your spin post,and there u have it.so,anybody wants to help me and the oposite,please post here or add me to your fb acount.cheers

Hi club, I'm playing poker since I was 9 years old,okey I now that was illegal but I didn't played for money till I get up to 18. 
Now after all platforms I've been used, Zynga Poker is the best, I play there since 2009,I'm almost a veteran,my fav cards are A2 in Hearts,most winning hands are made with those two! I played bunch of online tournaments for real money and was at Hamburg EPT event as spectator! Cheers.

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Zynga Texas HoldEm Poker.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.