Zynga Texas HoldEm Poker Welcome Texas HoldEm Poker Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 15 of 23

Zynga Texas HoldEm Poker Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

221 Replies
Please sent me 800m
Please sent me 300m argent
  • Sengsix
  • Login:
Hi I'm seng
  • Sengsix
  • Login:
Hi my real name is Sengratsamy Sixayaketh. I like to waste my time playing games
  • Sengsix
  • Login:
Hi I'm seng six. I could use some free chips thx
Hey sup. I'm RonaldSBrewer.I've been playing poker my whole life.(55)Playing Zynga less than a year. I have various ways I do poker. There's the extremely aggressive play. The passive play among other modes of play. I will all in ya right off the get go. Your NOT going to like me because I took your chips. Anyway enjoy and have fun.DarthBaalz aka Daddy aka D\@kHead. Oh last but not least. Can ya help me? Who doesn't need chips. Show up with 20B. You are everyone bff. I have lots of GFs and umm boy friends too. Don't like the bfs. But lottie, Dottie and every Damn body is asking for help. Promises that are never honored. But the I gifted probably14 out of 20B. SFBs huh? I enjoy helping. It will get old very quick. I expect no return on gifts and I'm good with it. SideNote: I Like Girls Who Like Girls btw. Bwahaha!

Hi i'm Julia

I need one billion chips please!

Zynga won't let me win if i happen to i don't get any chips so i run out and can't win anymore. I have to wait for a free spin.

I need one billion chips please!

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Zynga Texas HoldEm Poker.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.