Bingo Showdown Welcome Bingo Showdown Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 8 of 10

Bingo Showdown Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

92 Replies
  • tooter44
  • Login:
Hello fellow bingo showdowners!!! My user name is tooter44. Nice to be here
Because you may have already gotten free tickets or power ups from.another site which is where this link would have taken you. As for it taking you to the game. That's where you need to be to collect. It saved you a trip.!
Because you may have already gotten free tickets or power ups from.another site which is where this link would have taken you. As for it taking you to the game. That's where you need to be to collect. It saved you a trip.!
Hey there! It sure can be confusing when you click on a link for a little help and it ends up telling that you've already recieved it. Not knowing if that one you hit, is actually link to the one you just recieved. That make sense?
No idea what my name shows. Should say Karlene from Maine, USA!
  • Bongiwe
  • Login:
Hi I'm new here can you kindly help if I wanna play online

Hello my name is Gggrandma I am old and had something happen in end of nov or dec. Couldn't go to hospital because of COVID and my husband took me home. Hope I can figure this out. Well thank you for being so sweet.

I've been playing BS for years & now all of a sudden the game disappeared, Icon & All !How can I get everything back ? I played everyday (if possible) and at a level over 100 , I believe.(never paid that much attention to the levels,) Anything anyone can help me with retrieving my BS account would be awesome and I would be truly grateful. Thank you
Laurie Davidson here. Been playing BS for years, but today when going for my daily 3 games, it all disappeared! Icon & all !! How do I retrieve everything I lost?I don't mind starting over again, I just really enjoy this bingo game. Please help !!
Hi I'm Janine and have fallen in love with bingo showdown! I've tried other bingo games but they don't do it for me!Powerups and tickets are costing me a bomb though so if anyone can help me earn or get free ones, I would be delighted!Enjoy your day ☺️

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Bingo Showdown.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.