CSR Racing Welcome CSR Racing Gamers! Introduce yourself here

CSR Racing Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

13 Replies

G'Day, 

My name is Steph but go by PSYde FX, I live in Victoria (Australia), been playing CSR2 for last five months but feel like I've hit a wall: no longer getting anywhere so decided not to throw anymore $$$ at Motion because can't go faster than 11"5, get the fuzion parts I need and the cars I want. I need help to stick it to them! Cheers

Hey Steph. Im in vic too! Still playin?
Hey...my name is Miranda Lynn Deel. I'm a true hearted & real Southern Belle Country Girl from the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, on the VA/KY/W.VA statelines. I have CSR Classics, CSR & CSR2 apps for Android all on my phone & tablet. Love these games. Any help, cheats for gold/silver or cars would be greatly appreciated. Add me on any of the 3 apps. Would luv to have Ya.
Hey. My name is Carla Wilson. I am from a small town in the heart of Kentucky. I absolutely LOVE CSR 2 and CSR Classics the most. I hope to find some help of any kind on this site. Just heard about it so thought I'd check it out. Thanks guys.
You can take parts out of cars you have two of and shove em into the the gift one .... lol maybe other way around.... and... just keep racing best car on lower level race... collect for days....

Hi My name is David Been playing for a few months fun game. How do I find your live stream?

Lehmann daniel

Hi, my name is Theresa Suddarth been playing CSR2 Racing a couple months now totally addicted. Is there a way to send friend requests within the app. Apparently not a lot of my Facebook friends play, get tired of waiting for gas to refresh or paying for it.

Mrnate702. Playing steady for about a year now. Hints and tips for the current flash event. My Lamborghini has 36/42 upgrades 90/135 fusion parts. What can I do to get stage 6 upgrades and fusion parts...fast.

BREWDOG here I'm the leader of the brew crew and I'm look'en for racer's who would like to join my crew and help me race to the top of the leader borad and just hopefully the best and most feared crew in all of csr racing!  but I need alot of the best ,'cause right now I'm a ONE MAN CREW and I can't do it alone.  so just look up the brew crew and join up hopefully I will be seeing u in the crew hang out.but for now I've got to go race

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by CSR Racing.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.