FarmVille 2 Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats - Page 4 of 12

FarmVille 2 Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for FarmVille 2.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

116 Replies
  • shrek
  • Login:

Yes just like that. Here's an example, let's say I need baby bottles. I would scan for e_rare_crafted_buttermilk and then change it to e_resource_bottle_pack_40 then each time I craft Buttermilk I'll actually get a 40 Bottle Pack instead.

tyty ty i think I got it

• tlp333
  • Login:

Lost my herding dog doing the double cheat, how can I get it to reappear? many thanks in advancefrown

• must34
  • Login:

tracey 54 just get  herding dog kennel with cheat and place on your farm it will give you new one if you get dog with cheat , you cant name it 

e_building_hero_dog_collie_kennel

Can not find the code to extend double points time, does someone have the instructions.

• must34
  • Login:

vincemorton  i had posted it before check this 
https://gamehunters.club/farmville2/prize-shovels-and-double-time-cheat

Thank you, I knew it was here somewhere !!

Does anyone have the process to extend the time on crop packets to share that doesn't use the trainer? I thought I had the process saved somewhere but I guess not. I bought the purple dragon carrots 12 days ago and would like to extend them. Thanks for any help.

• must34
  • Login:

scan for  lic_packet_carrot_purpledragon
chance its length to 300 
you will see that

expires on ....
copy those numbers

value double
change that number to higher one  + 86400 means one day    make it like you want 

note: if packet is not active , you cant extend it 

lic_packet_carrot_purpledragon":{"trackHistory":true,"createdTimeStamp":1543705937540,"license":{"expiresOn":1504915537540,"durationDays":14,"@type":"TimedLicense"},"@type":"farm2.player.features.license.ActiveLicenseEntry","source":"PURCHASED_CASH"},

Cool! Thanks so much must34!

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by FarmVille 2.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.