FarmVille 2 Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats - Page 2 of 12

FarmVille 2 Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for FarmVille 2.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

116 Replies
  • KittyCat
  • Login:

it's here https://gamehunters.club/farmville2/fv2-codes-db/ 

The Add feature is not yet available

• louimgrm
  • Login:

hi there, newbie here!um, i don't understand the whole number-system thing, i mean, you have this: e_rare_fish_seaweed 19, and i don't know what 19 refers to and which code to first scan for seaweed. can anyone xplain how it works?

• must34
  • Login:

19 refers to length of code ; numbers of characters , you need to find a code with same length to replace with code of item  that you want to get 

scan for e_deco_woodpile_log ( it has 19 characters too ) >>> this is pile of logs you can buy it on store

change to 

e_rare_fish_seaweed

buy some pile of logs and move them to inventory and restart game you will have seaweeds

• louimgrm
  • Login:

So i just need to find a code with the corresponding digit length - i can choose whatever i want as long as it got the same length? ok, awesome, thank you for the help!take care!

• must34
  • Login:

yes it is all about find something that has same length to replace , if you want you can check my posts , i posted crafting and decoration codes you can find many items with different lengths to help you  also  code data base is being prepared it will be ready soon 

• KittyCat
  • Login:

laugh Try out the Code DB. If you have new codes you can add them too.

https://gamehunters.club/farmville2/fv2-codes-db

• must34
  • Login:

you can find any code you want just check the code data base

yes i was wondering if i could get some cheats please

how do u check the code data base

• kbush
  • Login:

Was wondering...I used the double x timer to extend to a 151 weeks, worked out great.  Used it to extend my diamond shovel as well and that worked out great!  My question is, I used it for extending the 24 hour free water for 151 weeks and it did not work.  It says 151 weeks but it doesn't actually work.  Could you possible tell me why it won't work for this?  Just curious! 

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by FarmVille 2.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.