Mutants: Genetic Gladiators Please Grab My Wish Please GM

Mutants: Genetic Gladiators Forum Topic  

hi Gm please grab my wish i just really want to have a BURANKA but i dont have yet i hope you can give me or you can gift me because i really love this game so much 100% in my life to put here. i know its impossible to grab my wish but i still hoping because i really love BURANKA GM please understand my situation GM i love this game and i am so LOYAL of this game i hope that u grab my wish please GM. i will wait to your response as soon as posble thanks GM

8 Replies

szZAaxxzc

BURANKA please

hi Gm Please grab my wish i just really want to have a Captain Peace but i dont have yet i hope you can give me or you can gift me beacause i really love this game so much 100% in my life to put here.i know its impossible to grab my wish but i still hoping because i really love Captain peace GM please understand my situation GM ilove tihs game and i am so loyal of this game i hope that u grab my wish please GM.i will wait to your response as soon as posble thanks GM

gave burangka please miss beautiful....

please

plss pahige po ako nag kahit bolog na mutants plssssssssssssss

please i eed a brittany or 1000 reactor token and 100 jackpot token

plssss give me neron plssssss giveme that

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Mutants: Genetic Gladiators.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.