Slots - Wizard of Oz Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats - Page 5 of 5

Slots - Wizard of Oz Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for Slots - Wizard of Oz.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

49 Replies
  • KendraOz
  • Login:
"It's back, set your phone clock back! Because of my level I collect bonus every hour. So start at 12:01 and work your way to the current time. Of course the first one just resets the game clock so no bonus for that one but 1:01, 2:02, 3:03 ect... Again it depends on what level ( VIP ) you are for how often you set up the phone clock ( 1 or 2 hours) to collect your bonus. Hope that helps you"

This no longer works for me. (unless they caught me doing it, because I've needed their help a time or two)  If I go back, it no longer has a bonus... it just shows a coundtown clock to however far I go back... to the current day. It says an internet connection is needed.

HOWEVER... you CAN go back to the beginning of a month and respin through the Monthly Magic and collect scratchers. That's what I have to do now. Most months have a higher collection spin, but July 2018 give you 4 in the month. June has a high amount per day/spin, and you get 2 for the month. You can do this as many times as you want.

how do I get load free coins and how do I get the jackpot 

How do I go back to the beginning of the mounts to get scratch cards in the rainbow challenge 

Looking for wizard of oz slots coins please
I would like all cheats, tips, and tricks you have for the wizard of oz slots game.
  • April100
  • Login:
Are we going to get coins
I would like to have unlimited credits

Any ideas how I can get large amounts of coins woz slots it would be appreciated 

Anyway to get free coins?

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slots - Wizard of Oz.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.