Slots - Wizard of Oz Wizard Of Oz Slots

Slots - Wizard of Oz Forum Topic  

Hello, when I go to Game Hunters and click on the free coins I get nothing. Please help me get free coins!

6 Replies

My name is Dina:) After you go to game hunters... scroll down to near bottom. Pick the game you want coins in,click on it,and you should be able to collect. Or use their search bar to find your game. Hope it helps:)

My name is Dina:) After you go to game hunters... scroll down to near bottom. Pick the game you want coins in,click on it,and you should be able to collect. Or use their search bar to find your game. Hope it helps:)

Thanks for the help

Hi when I click on the present and open the game I get no coins. How do I get the free coins??

If it still says collect just keep pressing it should work in the end of u collect tho and it goes and still not collected just rest ur time on ur phone back 2 hour and try again.

Hi, I’ve only just joined so I don’t know how old this post is lol but for anyone having trouble collecting coins, here’s what to do...........(after collecting, let’s say for arguments sake, a freebie off the official website!,) this particular app/game needs around 40/50 seconds to refresh itself internally to allow for another one to be applied, hence why, if you click on the links one after another nothing happens, then after around a minute of constant tapping different links then one comes in. 

In short, to hurry it along (I only have iPhone but sure u can do something similar on other devices),

all u do is once u have claimed a link then double click ur home button and swipe upwards on the game which immediately refreshes it then click on a link and it will auto load it up for you and just do that every time guys. Works every time. Good luck all

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slots - Wizard of Oz.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.