Soldiers Inc. Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats

Soldiers Inc. Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for Soldiers Inc..

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

11 Replies

So is there a cheat sheet out there because one of my player started out this wednesday an now he got everything in one day this not fair to others.from sector-9

I Need to know how to get Dimonds fast 

Thanks,

nukes in soldiers inc. used against a well defended base with many guns.  used during a challenge. who gets the most points. and are they worth using against such 

• KevenSax
  • Login:

Is there a way, not necessarly a cheat by which you can train two contracts at the same time?

i want a way to gain more army from zhg mission how to play ??

Hey everyone.Is there a way to revive my units without having to use diamonds? It would be great if i could use some of my resources to revive my units.
Maybe not

Es gibt keinen Weg um an mehr Truppen zu kommen bei S&D Missionen. Du Kannst nur Leitinfanterie und Schwere Infanterie gegen bessere Truppen austauschen. Du bekommst immer nur das zurück was du auch Investiert hat. Sagen wir mal dein letzter Payout waren 2 mio Offensivkraft, dann musst du diese 2 mio plus-minus 10% wieder Einzahlen also sprich zerstören um an den nächsten payout zu kommen.

Update your codes to earn real earnings

If someone sent $15.00 through paypal to [email protected] along with an email address. Massive ZG xp and diamonds will be added to their accounts, no user name password required. + before November 10th they get an automatic 60% return on all destroyed offense 28 hours after a attack.

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Soldiers Inc..

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.