Spades Royale Welcome Spades Royale Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 2 of 4

Spades Royale Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

32 Replies
This game is more fun than WSOP!!!Why can't you get as many links for free chips on here as on WSOP?

Hi my name is David how do I get free coins sick of paying for them

Wassup
  • FOOLISH
  • Login:
I'm foolish an I love spades!!!!!! Everyday
Wassup

I need more coins

I need more coins

• Andee
  • Login:
Hello. I play this game almost everyday and get VERY frustrated with it. The 40/50 hands I have either 2 spades or (3 hands) no spades. Before I spent money on it, I would get a plethora of spades 4 or more, even up to 7 a few times. Anybody else feeling a little skeptical?
I'm trying to get free coins but it won't wotk
Its all staged no matter what the developers say. If you all haven't noticed, nobody ever uses the chat stuff unless. You go nil and fail to get 0/0 then several will jump(most of the time} on rare occasion you will see the crying one. Never any words though. Another funny thing... When playing solo, click the avatars and check their win/loss ratio. It's kind of funny most of them have 0/0 solo games but for some reason they just decided to play their first ever solo game? Naw. It's all fake. Yet I have to admit, I am addicted. Spend money and you will get good cards..... For a while. Until they want more money and they will deal you hands you have to call nil on but somehow they will always make sure you take 1. It's ridiculously addicting even though it's all based on the greed of the developers. Can you really blame them though? Everyone wants money.

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Spades Royale.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.