Take5 Free Slots Treat Tickets

Take5 Free Slots Forum Topic  
  • playhard
  • Login:

How do you get all the money in your Treat Tickets balance out?  I've got more than a million sitting there but can't get it out.  Help please!!

5 Replies
  • Justtony
  • Login:

in the heart when its funn it says collect after thetime starts for the bonus you need 100 to collect you will see the count alot of chips good luck

• Justtony
  • Login:

in the heart when its funn it says collect after thetime starts for the bonus you need 100 to collect you will see the count alot of chips good luck

How do you get all your trat tickets , also points you have collected. ?

• KrisMyas
  • Login:

you cannot collect all your treat tickets...you can only collect what you have accrued i.e. if you have accrued 2 million but have only been gifted 1.5 million then all you can collect is 1.5. It's a pain in the ass especially when you are spending 200k a spin but others in the room are spending 40k a spin. Your tickets then build up faster and bigger than the treats being given..A trick i use is to visit the platinum rooms..if you are lucky they will be gifting tickets of up to 1million at a time :)

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Take5 Free Slots.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.