TrainStation Welcome TrainStation Gamers! Introduce yourself here

TrainStation Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

23 Replies

Hi, I've been playing for about 10 days or so. Up to Level 42 at the moment, any hints would be most appreciated.

• ManojDeb
  • Login:

Hi ! laugh I've been playing Train Station for about 20 days.. Right now at level 40.. smiley I'm actually looking for some neighbours to play with coz my fb friends dont play games much. I dont know why, though! no

• ManojDeb
  • Login:

Hi.. May I add you, sir?

yes you can add me

I play about two years, i'm in 725 level.

Hello all, I only found this game this week, I love it, always loved the world of trains and now I can run a whole network, any help and hints would be apprechated   

Jane 

all of you please add me to your friendlist,i so lovely this game...heartlaughsmileyyes

Hello, My name is Jane, I have been playing for a few days, I am having so much fun, I play everyday, I am now at leval 154. still leaning, love to help others by seninding the IT trains, also love the help I have been given, special thanks to Steve Wirth, he is the most consistant helper, thank you Steve...

Jane xxx 

I've been playing for 3 days...Like the train action. Wish I could find the secrets to build faster.

Hi I have been playing for a couple of weeks  level 142 and would like to connect with other train station users

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by TrainStation.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.