Zynga Texas HoldEm Poker How Can I Get Zynga Poker Chips

Zynga Texas HoldEm Poker Forum Topic  

Hello I am a poker guy who has spent way to much money on zynga how can I get like million or so chips free if possible I don't want a ton nothing more then 5 million. 

33 Replies
  • JwGeorge
  • Login:
Putting in money to the game is required!! If you were any good at it, you'd had multiplied your initial buy in. If you're cutting corners, you only MUCK your own luck. There are dues to pay when excelling at anything. Besides, those dipshits stealing chips, are probably the same assholes that beat honest enthusiasts out of their chips, when they play by the book. Something given is not earned, therefore experience is never gathered. They end up the same way they snarl at when passing the homeless in the street. Fat wife, ugly children, trailer livin', dirty filthy drug using cheep bear pounding, no opinion, no money, no talent, and then you get cancer of the asshole, for being a cancer to those bettering themselves. I came in looking for a few freebies, but you'll see where that gets you. Give it up, or you'll know that badass that wrote you, has Bern there and done that, by being the best. Try again, learn, and don't make someone else wipe you. Sincerely, a friend as kind as Jesus, as wise as Socrates, but as powerful as a Drunk Satan

+1 I agree with you. 

Hello I am a poker guy who has spent way to much money on zynga how can I get like million or so chips free if possible I don't want a ton nothing more then 1 billion. 

• Vhress
  • Login:

Hello I am a poker guy who has spent way to much money on zynga how can I get like billion or so chips free if possible I don't want a ton nothing more then 1 billion.

1 bilion ty

hi  im mike.i see lots of ppl talking about how money this and that.the only way to have lots of money,is to workwith friends the lucky bonus spin.every day i share my lucky bomus spin with 10-20 ppl,im not spining every 4 hours i wait till 20 ppl at least have used my slot machine,and there u have it.if u draw 20k im giving a minimum money example,u get 400k.and goes like this.if anybody wants to work this with me just post here so i can add u.ty very much

Same for the pot slots. Add me

i hope many chips please

i hope many chips

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Zynga Texas HoldEm Poker.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.