Cafeland Welcome Cafeland Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 2 of 2

Cafeland Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

18 Replies

hello I am Ginger Schwilk and I am in need of serious players  I play daily and have 2 accounts. This account is my main account and it is at level 904.  I only need players that are daily and serious  Love to get everyone but not enough space that is why I am asking for daily serious players.  Thanks so much and look forward to playing cafeland with you.

1. My cafe is called Bloomers. I don’t always understand how to complete some of the tasks, how do I find instructions 

1. I play allot daily. Not near advanced as you but working on it. My Cade is called bloomers 

• claudio
  • Login:

Ola preciso de vizinhos no meu cafepodem me ajudar?

• claudio
  • Login:

Eu tambem procuro vizinhospode me add?

• claudio
  • Login:

OI tambem preciso vizinhos pode me add? Eu nao sei como funciona o forum quero add ouros tambem

• Dewey
  • Login:
My name is Dwayne. My cafe name is Dewey's Bistro and I am level 37. I am in need of new neighbors.Thx.

Hi all, My name is Regina and I play regularly.  I have suddenly found I have barely any neighbours.  Therefore I am struggling  sending requests, gifts, finishing challenges etc.  Anyone else had the issue of losing neighbours?

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Cafeland.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.