Dragon City Welcome Dragon City Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 2 of 3

Dragon City Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

24 Replies

can you gift me a food ang gold ang dragon ples?

Dragon city is my most favorite game.. I like it and I play daily it......please give some cheats for gems,gold or coins....please
Hey everyone Looking for Dragon City FriendsThanks
Need more friends and invites to open buildings and challenge

tôi tên là nguyễn mạnh tiến học lớp 7 tôi muốn có  nhieu gems trong dragon city

Heu so i am playing on the mobile app on apple, and i cant collect any of the bonuses on here because it sends me to the internet version and it doednt have flash. It wont let me get flash cause the phone doesnt support it. Is there anyway to fix that? Also, i dont get any daily bonuses on the mobile version. Idk if its cause of it being on an iphone or if its just mobile users or if its just me. Any help is appreciated. 

• ManoSki
  • Login:

Mano Sky

Hello my name is Liz I've been playing Dragon City now for a roughly about 2 years I'm still having some issues with the alliance's I can't figure out how to get my alliance member into my friend mode so that I can go and visit him and send him gifts and stuff if somebody could give me an idea and how to go about doing that like look so different places and haven't quite figured it out yet

I'm happy I decided to start playing dragon city. I actually play it using androiddragon city game hack/

Mujhe please 1lakh gems dedo dragon city me

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Dragon City.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.