FarmVille 2 NEW FV2 TRAINER 5.1

FarmVille 2 Forum Topic  
  5 Replies
  • feawen
  • Login:

Finally able to use the Trainer after not being able to use it for a couple years.. It will not work with a 64bit Browser (who knew?).  Just tried it with the 32bit Chrome Browser and even with my edited Windows Host File it still works.  Okay.. now to open those pesky expansions.  Seriously FV.. 60,000,000 coihs??? sheesh

It wouldnt work with Photoshop running. turned it off and it works now!

try mozilla firefox 

I can't get trainer to work in chrome or firefox it locks up on the terms of service and this is the first time I gave ever tried the trainer cause I usually use the cheat engine, any suggestions would be helpful

• feawen
  • Login:

It works fine in my 32 bit Firefox Browser. Make sure your Flash is up to date and it should work.  I'm not using the "latest" trainer but the Xsonix 5.2 is working for me.  It sends the "nag" screens to my IE browser (something I never use). When I'm done, I close any open windows in IE (the browser itself stays minimized on my taskbar).  They came out with a newer version but it opened those Ad screens in my firefox instead of IE.. ditched it and went back to ver. 5.2

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by FarmVille 2.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.