FarmVille 2 Welcome FarmVille 2 Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 6 of 7

FarmVille 2 Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

65 Replies

Howdy! How come I cannot add anyone as a FB friend? Everytime I click on view FB profile I get a message saying I cannot view that person's profile?

i manish gupta play fv2 daily

manisha play daily fv2

• derreen
  • Login:

Hi everyone, my name is Mary, i'm a regular player of fv2, where do the 'gifts' we collect go? i dont seem to have any 'extra' gifts in my game, only the ones from my neighbours. thanks

All your gifts would be in your inventory

Pam I play Farmville 2 everyday I am not sure how to add things that need to be used to fill a quest.

Hello everyone. I love the game of F2 and none of my friends play so I am not getting to far on my own. I have made it to level 82 almost 83, but its hard when you are the only one playing. I look forward to getting to know the way around this page!

• deb24
  • Login:

hi im debbie i have been playing farmville 2 for 6years now was geting help form some people but now im not lol

• deb24
  • Login:

me to im debbie 

• fluffy
  • Login:

hi i'm fluffy, i am a pissed of farmville2 player who has been playing by the book and getting nowhere

i am fed up with zygna and their cheating ways like stopping your wells long before your free water voucher is due to run out

and the game only crashing when you use a voucher, how convenient.

i am not a tech head, i'm the wrong side of 55 and i would appreciate some help as to how you use the codes etc.

I NEED TO BE PUPPY WALKED THROUGH THE SYSTEM.

THANK YOU

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by FarmVille 2.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.