Ghost Tales Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats - Page 3 of 4

Ghost Tales Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for Ghost Tales.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

40 Replies

hello , i do not understand the timed request never can get anywhere asking for diamonds and only been playing 14 days now, wish there was a simple cheat i can understand to get more diamonds

Hi ! Any chance you could help me , I need to buy dog food and water ammo but I don't have any diamonds ? I do have lots of money but not much to buy with that ! Any help would be appreciated as I can't move on with the game now . Thanks 

how do i defeat the ogre in dark world objectifve 13 after i broke the curse?

i never get responses I just started playing and I am totally confused

i've been playing for about a year now, maybe i can help you with any questions.  I'm no expert lol, but i will try to help you.

hello i am  stuck on differenr seasons  objective dungeons and fruit  open the doors cant open the door please help.

I'm on Grampa's Good old days, looking for the secret door, and somehow I trapped myself between the crystal and the wall and can't move!  Any idea how to get out of this?

what are you confused on? Maybe I can help.

Ghost Tales - Dark World.   HELP PLEASE
Have completed the objectives BUT now I have a problem with doors
In the Secret Garden there is a door one opens (Just near the fountain) that transports you to the Crystal Cave. 
After defeating the creature you immediately get to a chest which allows you to open phantasmal doors.
PROBLEM - I didn't follow this pathway in the run through AND now the doorway to enter this section is closed (opens from the other side) - ANY IDEAS PLEASE ??
The door I am referring to is at 1:02secs in the Youtube clip it is the red door just behind the WAIT screen and is now CLOSED.  Follow the video to 1:26 and you will see the chest that allows the opening of phantasmal doors.

can't find ingredients in making the headache remedy (black tea, honey, or the milk please help

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Ghost Tales.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.