Monopoly Slots Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats - Page 4 of 6

Monopoly Slots Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for Monopoly Slots.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

54 Replies

k;

• KellyMel
  • Login:

Hello there, plz add me as a friend so we can exchange coins...

tnx

• KellyMel
  • Login:

Will u add me as a friend so we can exchange coins?

tnx

• KellyMel
  • Login:

Plz add me as a friend so we can exchange coins..I tried 2 send u invite, but wasn't able 2 view ur profile 

tnx

I'm sure I speak for a lot of people, I've have put in a lot cash just playing the game, and if we run out, We like free coins !!!! Y'all have 3 to maybe a 4th, if we get lucky !!!!! We need more coins .. Thanks Derrick ... Fell free to add

• KellyMel
  • Login:

Your attention please:

Seriously, this is a joke, it's over 3 days since the last bonus, how many times does a player have 2 write a complaint?  This is almost my 10th attempt at getting some1 to pay attention and to give us our daily bonus, as we should be given...unless you want to lose some really die hard fans of this game, seems like it doesn't matter to you guys, or you'd have taken action by now!   Today, we must be given the coins/bonus due us!

My Last attempt

kelly mel

• KellyMel
  • Login:

To my understandings when there's a feature in this game called, "DAILY FREE BONUS",, it means, us players will get a big bonus on daily basis, everyday, including weekends, it's really disappointing when you fail in your own promise, which you don't practice!  It's been 3 days since we received(at least I did, not sure about other players), my daily bonus coins!   It's ridiculous, please don't play around with us!  We should be compensated for the three days we did not get any bonus coins...in-fact, the bonus coins are not even that much, I request the amount should increase at least 2/3 folds....if you want 2 attract more players, or keep your regular players!

kindly look into my complaint, it's very tiring having to complain every 2 days!

thanks for your consideration!

kelly Mel

• KellyMel
  • Login:

I definitely second that, my friend!

kelly mel

Hi.. recently monopoly slots will not load on my phone .... any ideas why??

Please help. I am new to this and need friends to send coins to and from.  Thanks

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Monopoly Slots.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.