Royal Story Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats

Royal Story Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for Royal Story.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

12 Replies

I have tried so hard to get the vouchers and I usually do not ask for help but I am having problems. Please help me..Thank you

как получить рубины и сапфиры в игре Королевский Истории

I need free energy how do I get it and free rubies

Hi i want amber but by cutting trees i can't get .Please help me

I need free energy how do I get it and free rubies ....and neighbors to

What is the deal with the Earth Portal? I've completed the first 13 tasks, but it won't let me do the 14th. Says complete all previous tasks. 

Does anyone know what the final level number is? Trying to figure out how long I have to stay on FB. Just want to finish the game!

• GuyZurn
  • Login:

I have been playing royal story, and I can't figure out how to turn Chipped Rubies into Regular Rubies. Please help me! I don't know if I'm stupied or just missing it. Can You Please HELP Me?

It takes 10 chipped rubies to make 1 whole ruby. Look in your inventory and bottom right corner of your chipped ruby picture will show how many you have. If you have 10 available, you should have a "use" button that you can click.

go to your inventory click on the chips and it will give you a choice to trun chips into rubies, : 10 chips = 1 rubi, say yes

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Royal Story.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.