• vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

29 Replies
  • Inesiite
  • Login:
Inese Andersone
I love this game Go Slots Era!
Collecting them Billions on SE wooh ooh!
  • LilGary
  • Login:
I am lil Gary and I been playing scatter slots for close to 8 or,9 months. And help will do I am pretty far but Gary Higgins my name and [email protected]. look me up and add me
HI fellow scatter slots players I'm Lb ..real names Johnny..I've been playing S.S for about 5 years off and on and I'm still note past lol 60 yet it's getting pretty frustrating!! Anybody got any helpful tips ?

Hi everyone! I've been playing  since 2012 . Near level 987 . I'm crazy about gaming . It's exciting to be joining you all !  Stick with it . Each level is different and some are harder 5han others , trick is to find which game gets you past that level faster . I play constantly  in between daily  chores , grandchildren, somehow I find a way to keep going . And I'm Cyndy. Now back to my games lol . 

Hi it's cyndy again . I'm sorry about my first post . I said I was near 900 something but actually I'm on level 1014 yep !! I'm addicted lol  it's so fun for me ! I lov3 challenges ! Any questions? Maybe I could help on what games do the bests . Trial and era is how I've gotten this far !! 

Hi I struggle what to write on these things but here goes , my names Natalie nice to meet you all, I have become obsessed with this game I have spent a massive amount of money buying coins ect I just can't help myself lol.

it would make me so happy if anyone has any  tips or cheats or hacks coins ect.... cheesy I know ha .

Amazing slot game very addictive!

Love the game. Needing 4 more invites to unlock the hourly bonus box on top. 

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slots Era.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.