Slots - Wizard of Oz NEW GLITCH TO COLLECT YOUR BONUS NO WAIT TIME - Page 2 of 2

Hello in figured out a new glitch where you can collect yir 2 hour bonus in 10 seconds or less guarantee. I will not share this glitch for free u must have paypal im seeling the glitch with detail pictures for $8 if your interested you can email me at [email protected]. we can talk after purchase I sent a easy detailed guide with pics on how ton perform this glitch. I'm sure it will get fixed at one point but not many know about this. I collected 50 million in about 10 min easy I'm level 72.Or you can text meor call 207-779-8481
  13 Replies
If you're playing on a cell phone you can go ahead and set your clock 2 hours ahead and you can keep doing that and you will get your bonus in just a few seconds and to let you know when you can do it as many times as you would like right now I'm up to about 150 million and I only had 4 million 30 minutes ago

You can't change the clock on iPhone or can you. Explain

Someone already posted the glitch for free. Nice try

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slots - Wizard of Oz.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.