Slots - Wizard of Oz Welcome Slots - Wizard of Oz Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 7 of 14

Slots - Wizard of Oz Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

136 Replies
Hello my name is crissy, I'm a medical student aND in my spare time I love to play wizard of oz slots. I don't have much time any more to play like I use to but it's my favorite game.
Every site is the same I try to collect and I get that studied lip. Saying I already have fuck it I quit
Hello all im ray
Hello my name is Dana and i love the house of fun. I started getting free coins from gamehunters up until recently it hasnt let me get the coins. It says that the coins are expired even if it has just been put up. Whats up with that?
  • BillyAsh
  • Login:
Hello
I'm Diane, love wizard slots. Never enough coins
I'm David, [email protected] do I get massive coins on wizard if oz
Hello there, Trapper from Powder Springs, Georgia ... I love Wizard of Oz points ...
Hello everyone. I'm Dave. Trying to figure out about the free coins thing. Disabled Vietnam Veteran and I'm not the brightest bulb on the string on electronic talk and stuff. If possible, diagram me ways to get. This game really gets me through some moments

I am Till my favorite game is wizard of oz

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slots - Wizard of Oz.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.