Slots - Wizard of Oz Welcome Slots - Wizard of Oz Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 11 of 14

Slots - Wizard of Oz Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

136 Replies

Cheryl here

I play every day for hours

Hi my name's is julio

Hello my name is may

I am a fanatic on this game
  • Renee
  • Login:
Hello I'm renee

HELLO IAM JOHNNY HARRISON.I HOE YOU ALL LOVE TO PLAY AS MUCH AS I DO.

I IM JAMI IM LEVEL 650 BEEN PLAYING FOR 4 YEARS ADD ME IF YOU WANT.

Hi my name is kristy and I've been playing the Wizard of Oz game for several several months pretty close to a year well actually I was at a 285 Day Streak and I decided to give the bonus time relapse a try so I tried it and normally I'm not a cheater but hey let me see if this works well I went back four days back and collected up until the present day my bonus streak went to 85 and they will not fix it because they said that I was changingmy time back on my device so good luck to whoever wants to do that I'm stuck at 85 and Ive been playing over a year now stuck at 85 and only 11,225,252 for my bonus amount and im up set at that cause my sister has only been play a short time but her bonus is higher then mine lol so i guess what im sayin is cheaters never win i noticed that i use to win all the time but since i got caught doin that i really dont win to much anymore i will not cheat ever again lol. And ic u do try this make sure ur loggeg out of facebook and the game its self !! Thank u Happy Gaming Wizard fans
Hi I am Lynne, are there ways to get more coins?

hey everybody, my name is Berg and thats pretty much all I got to say right now, I’ll get more social and funny later.

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slots - Wizard of Oz.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.