Bingo Showdown Welcome Bingo Showdown Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 7 of 10

Bingo Showdown Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

92 Replies
  • tm415
  • Login:

hi vickie.. i am tm415 i will gift you!

• Sweetcin
  • Login:
Hi started playing some months ago and still learning
  • Nuska
  • Login:
Hi there..I am addicted to this game..I would love some tickets really bad.
  • Lynndwg
  • Login:
Hi my friends call me Lynn looking for tic and power ups any will be appropriated
  • Melby25
  • Login:
Hey all I'm Mel, 906681. Is there a way to add friends on bingo showdown
  • DKellz
  • Login:
Hey gamers I'm DKellz I love this game .does anybody how to get free tickets and power ups ..like alot
There are a few other places. Considers where you got your last one it will say Already blah blah blah. It may give tickets or power ups. Find the ones you like the most. Now you can go back there 24hrs later.Try typing 'bingo showdown power ups', then hit enter. Then there's fan page is great place to pick some up. If I knew how to post where I got kind I would I've no clue how to. Try bingo cheats..those work too that I don't know I've done it wring cuz I cant get then thereI found a new link but I don't think were supposed to use it. It says hack right in the address. My f.b. account isnt being recognized but I changed emails to and I think thats the problem. I get as far the last thing to do and it wont allow me but it nmmightvallow yiu.
  • ponie08
  • Login:

Hey my name is Toni (Ponie60) 

love this Bingo showdown 

Hey I'm Bobby (Champ~88) 

play this bingo showdown everyday

Hey girl

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Bingo Showdown.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.