Club Vegas - Real Vegas Slots Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats - Page 2 of 2

Club Vegas - Real Vegas Slots Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for Club Vegas - Real Vegas Slots.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

13 Replies
  • Wendim77
  • Login:
How do I get free coins?
  • PSHPsh
  • Login:

- Best time to play seems to be around 6-8pm est time. 

- The collect bonus will sometimes pop up with the 'free coin' ad RIGHT BEFORE the timer is about to run out anyways. Wait until the timer runs out, collect your coins, and the free ad will pop again after you collect. If you click the ad right before your countdown is about to end, you lose an extra time bonus collect that period. Hope that makes sense.

- Fireball frenzy you can sometimes force stop to get fireballs to land.

- The daily bonus is based on your phones time hitting 12:00am. You can change your time zone during the day to get the next daily bonus early... has to be after 12:00am for the next day.

- Make sure to subscribe to the newletter or connect your email. The daily free coins they send through email are worth 500 coins

- During the epic pass challenge if you complete the challenge you can buy gems for $1.99 for 769 I believe. It's meant to restart the game but I just buy it and use them for the 2x buy bonus or to buy a bonus period and don't restart the epic challenge.

- I've read that after you level up that you have better winning odds for 30 minutes after you hit next level. I'm not sure if this is true but wanted to add just in case. 

- You can save your time bonus lucky spins for up to 7 days. It's helpful if you only get '10 free spins' you can save them up and use them later after you get a decent amount of free lucky spins for the same game.

- If you use fb to collect on the 'first 5 clickers' free 100,000k coins post, it's helpful to change group settings to recieve all notifications, that way you get a notification each time a player posts their free coin link to the group.

- On games like 'Treasure Hunter' or 'Party Bonus' games  if you change your bet level to lowest right before bonus starts,  you'll get an epic win to add to your epic win star book.

-Follow the Club Vegas Epic Group - they post 2 million free coins daily (she's been slacking lately on the daily post though)

-If you want to play stress free join a laid back group so you can atleast benefit from team challenge wins and league rewards.

-Add as many friends on the game as possible to recieve more free coins daily.

-Be careful on games like 'Bingo Inferno' or 'Dragons Lucky Bags' - you end up spending all your money without gettting a bingo or free game. I have lost all my money playing Inferno without getting a bingo... money is just sitting there wasted ugh. 

- If your looking for the lowest 'buy a bonus' game I think it is the "Queen of Egypt - Cleopatra" at 150 gems. If someone knows another game that has an even lower gem buy please let me know. I'm always scraping by.

-In setting under announcements you can turn off all the annoying in-app notifications. 

- If you are gold II or above VIP deals usually come at the end of the month.... free coins!

That's all I have at the moment. I hope this was remotely helpful :)

• MaBebe
  • Login:
Buy a bonus ※ GEMS -->>150 Happy Dollars > 240bet150 Wicked Witch > 200bet160 Matsuri & Dynamite Wild > 20beta160 Xmas Magic170 Devil Seniorita > 300bet170 Grand Mammoth > 800bet 180 Super Buffalo 240 Leprecharm190 Corsair Cuties > 500bet190 Reels of Eternity 200 Sunset Safari > 300k210 Twins Magic 210 Triple hot 7 > 450k230 Billionaire beauty > 440240 Jungle quest270 Rage of Rhino > 300290 New Year Jackpot > 750 !!!!!200 Oktoberfest240 God of the sea 160 Orca Rush280 Flame in Jungle 250 Book of Ramses 230 Masquerade 250 Inferno balls 250 Cash Train 200/210 Venus pearls 200 Beauty Glitters You Welcome ;) Send Moore next Time //Wish U Epics in "B" // Billions lost so much faster then Millions Wins >>

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Club Vegas - Real Vegas Slots.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.