FarmVille 2 Expand To The Fortune Fields! - Page 2 of 2

Expand to the Fortune Fields!

motd_landExpansionsScratch-076ba7e0a3130

I have only been able to unlock to level 250, is this the norm? Everything I've read says the new expansion brings you to level 260. Update-as of 3/10/16 all levels are available.

Expand to the Fortune Fields!

-Prosperous Plains
-Lucky Level
-Fluky Fields
-Providential Pasture
-Glorious Grassland
-Timely Tableland
-Charmed Champaign
-Promised Pasture
-Favoured Flatlands

Cheat codes to unlock farmville 2 expansion

Scan: e_deco_animated_windchime_sun (Wind Chime)
Change To: e_token_fortunefields_expn_sp (29)

20 Replies

Thank you, theses are used to remove stone in expansion

Just got the new levels today and the rest of the new expansion.smiley

right so no one spilling the beans on how use the codes to get the new expansions so whats the point ??

• feawen
  • Login:

Not as much worried about more levels, just how to get the codes to work for the expansion?  Tried several different ways and still asking for that 110 FB to open each one. :(  Can you explain how you opened them?

I like to use the Trainer by XsonicX using the first option "turn 1 cash into 10000" and buy the new lots, thats it. As far as the token is concerned if you can see the new lots for sale you probly dont need it.

Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong.

tried that cant get it to work takes you to the buy farm cash page

I like to use the Trainer by XsonicX using the first option "turn 1 cash into 10000" and buy the new lots, thats it. As far as the token is concerned if you can see the new lots for sale you probly dont need it.

Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you FrankJurik, that worked! I've been trying everything I can for the last two weeks LOL!  I did the XsonicX like you said, bought one little thing for 1 FV buck (a little hedge decoration) and then it added the bucks, I bought the expansions, and refreshed... went back to what I had as farm bucks and I have the expansions.

THANK YOU!!!

[LINK]

This site had a pretty good walk through on how to do the 1 to 10000 hack.

dont forget you need to have at least 1 farmbuck for this to work.

• feawen
  • Login:

Thanks for the link and all the instructions you've posted. I can't use the Trainer and it won't even get to the "select your process" screen (probably because of my security settings and modified Windows Hosts file). I'll just have to give the expansions a pass because I'm not going to undo my security settings in order to get more land.. the trade-off just isn't worth it.  Just wanted to thank you anyway. :)

• JeriLynn
  • Login:

Have you expanded to Perfumer's Paradise or Herbalist's Haven?

Thanks!  

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by FarmVille 2.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.