FarmVille 2 Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats - Page 3 of 12

FarmVille 2 Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for FarmVille 2.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

116 Replies
  • KittyCat
  • Login:

Code Database is  here https://gamehunters.club/farmville2/fv2-codes-db  

next to share links tab. There are lots of bugs in the forum I hope I could fix it this week. If you have any suggestion like preview post, etc.. to make this a better forum. Feel free to post here or message me.

Yes, I am also looking for the Lexicon.  I miss it very much!

• shrek
  • Login:

Last Lexicon was posted in July so it's a little old but it is on the Posts tab.

• louimgrm
  • Login:

sorry i just wanted to delete the thing...

• louimgrm
  • Login:

@kbush: omg, i was trying to do that and failing miserably. do you have any tips( i find the instructions a bit obscure) or maybe there is some post you could pinpoint so i can try again? ty!

• shrek
  • Login:

@louimgrm If you're still trying to extend the free water time it's much simpler to just use the certificates. Search for e_rare_crafted_meal_corn and replace it with e_certificate_water_time. Make as many as you want and never run out!

so in order to scan something you must have one of them? for instance, I have a yellow sweettree and want the chinchilla. I understand the same 32 # thing

• shrek
  • Login:

Yes, basically the first code is the item that you are going to buy or craft, and the second item is the one you actually want.

ok ty will try

scan what I am gonna buy change it to what I want then buy it? or what order

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by FarmVille 2.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.