FarmVille 2 Welcome FarmVille 2 Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 3 of 7

FarmVille 2 Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

65 Replies

i have been trying to work out a ocde for co op power hours... anyone got this??

Hi there! I play Farmville2 all the time & was having a challenging time because I post to FB & no response. I just came accross this site yesterday. Very awesome. I have been trying to upload the plug in but have no success. I watched the video many times. I have a Mac & am not tech savvy. I love the idea of helping everyone get ahead & make it easy for us all to do what we want in the game. I am not even sure I have the chrome uploaded right. I just feel so frustrated after spending two hours trying to do it all. I do not want to give up. I would be posting all sorts of free things everyday, if I can get it working.

I have not tried the cheat engines.

Denise

Hi, Tayne here.  I'm new to Farmville and even newer to cheat engine.  I created my FB just for games, so anyone who is a Farmville 2 lover, let's add each other so we can help each other.  Btw, who thought cheating could be so fun!  lol  

Like others here, I constantly send out messaged but get no replies.  Realised that those who added me were adding anyone and everyone in the world, so I deleted em all and am starting again.

And if someone can show me how to add gamers, not just every horny guy out there, life would be golden ;)

Hi Wilson Here How to Cheat ? 

Hey I'm Miranda

I know how feel . I can't ever finish a quest because anything that has to be posted nobody see's .

hi there.just want to have chips here in wsop.hoping for cheats too...

hello

Hello,I want to know how to cheat to get stuff for Farmville 2.(farm bucks favors and coins

Greetings folks.  I've been a member for a bit but not introduced myself.  A daily player, I've been at it for several years with a year off in the middle.  I'm a Grandfather & currently at level 129.  I use no codes, nor do I put money in the game.  Where's the challenge in that?  You can succeed without it. 

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by FarmVille 2.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.