FarmVille 2 Welcome FarmVille 2 Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 7 of 7

FarmVille 2 Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

65 Replies
  • fluffy
  • Login:

HI ALL, MY NAME IS FLUFFY, I AM AN AVID PLAYER OF  FARMVILLE2.

I HAVE BECOME DISINCHANTED WITH THE GAME BECAUSE OF ALL THE CHEATING ZYNGA DOES TO GET OUT OF IT'S PLAYERS GETTING THEIR FULL MONIES WORTH OUT OF THE VOUCHERS WE USE.

E.G. 1 HOUR OF POWER FOR OUR WINDMILLS, GAME STARTS TO CRASH 23 MINUTES INTO USING THE VOUCHER AND THEN 5 MINUTES FROM THE END YOUR WINDMILL REFUSES TO PUT OU

T ANY MORE ENERGY, IPSO FACTO WE DO NOT GET A FULL HOUR OF POWER BECAUSE ZYNGA CHEATS, WHICH IS THE SAME FOR THE WATER AND THE OTHER VOUCHERS WE USE.

ESPECIALLY ON A FREE WATER DAY, ON THIS DAY YOU WILL BE GUARANTEED TO BE CONSTANTLY REBOOTING YOUR GAME BECAUSE IT CRASHES ALL THE TIME. A LITTLE CODE THEY PUT IN THEMSELVES TO PISS YOU OFF.

YOU CAN PLAY THE GAME FINE UNTIL YOU USE A VOUCHER THEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE AND YOUR GAME WILL HALT, CRASH COMPLETELY AND OTHER NEGATIVE THINGS UNTIL YOUR VOUCHER RUNS OUT THEN YOUR GAME GOES BACK TO NORMAL

I AM NOT A TECH HEAD, I AM ON THE WRONG SIDE OF 55 SO I NEED SOMEONE WHO COULD PUPPY WALK ME THROUGH HOW TO USE CHEAT CODES. YOUR HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

• Scruffy
  • Login:

Hard to compete to win the Worlds Fair. Where do we search to enter the code to use and then change it to the code given to get the diamond shovel?

• fluffy
  • Login:

hi i'm known as fluffy, i am an avid farmville 2 player but i have gotten fed up with never being able to get resourses such as water etc.

i am a computer novice so if someone could puppy walk me through how i use cheat codes i would appreciate it.

many thanks and happy gaming

Hello, anyone else playing Farmville2, I can use some friends 

• JorGe2
  • Login:

Hi I'm new here and I've been playing farmville2 but didn't know  sbout this group until now. Looking for pointers, tips,and friends.

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by FarmVille 2.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.