FarmVille 2 Welcome FarmVille 2 Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 2 of 7

FarmVille 2 Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

65 Replies

Hi All I have been Playing Farmville 2 since it's birth todata i have spend close tp 4000.00 for farmbucks. Buy doing this Farmvill Creaters zynga had sent me an email inviteing me to become on of their vip players it is not the same as paying the vip box you pay 19.99 each  Mounth. a small group of players who spend tons of money on the game get a direct link to what zynga calls the srtudio where they dream up stuff to keep ther gsme going

• KittyCat
  • Login:

Nice to see loyal players around. I didn't know that they still have VIP program, But I remember I joined the TEAM Z.I.P it's where they ask for ideas and playtest. If you qualify they will get you as a beta tester. This is the email address [email protected] I don't know if its still active.

Welcome to the Club HowardStone, your the first one who post since I upgraded the site. Glad to see that someone is using it already :)

My name is stevevette i have been playing fv2 since it first come out then i took a year off. Now i am back to playing daily on most days. i like the vip but with it being christmas I can't afford it so i just play .. I love the fv2 trainer it makes life so much easier now i am not on for hours like i use to be... i only have one wish for christmas and that is if they get the trainer working again... much love to all and Merry Christmas....

Hello, I am looking for help with FV2. Thank You!

Hello Everyone, I am new to the club but I have played Farmville 2 since the first month it came out. Up until two months ago I never used a cheat engine. I started using the engine to get trees and animals that you would normally pay with farmbucks. However, since the beginning of this week I'm not able to use "coins to farmbucks" to get the new trees and animals. Does anyone have a new way to get farm buck items using the cheat engine or have the codes for the following:

Fiji Dwarf Coconut Tree

Marolo Tree

Magic Dogwood Tree

Black Sapote Tree

Chilean Lantern Tree

Hoop Pine Tree

Thank you

Hey just looking
  • JeanRoth
  • Login:

hello

Hi! I have been playing for two weeks now. I play everyday and really need some neighbors. How do I get people to become my neighbor?

hello, im glad to be here, how is everyone. btw thanks so much for all the info..

Hello, I am Carol, please, if you want, add me!

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by FarmVille 2.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.