Ghost Tales Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats - Page 2 of 4

Ghost Tales Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for Ghost Tales.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

40 Replies

i am having a real hard time objective 19/20 , how do you change the course of the ritual.....i tryed everything

• PatyCruz
  • Login:

i have problem in moving the snow balls in winter has come 

I don't know what to to...I am in my own house and I really don't know how to continue. I'm stuck with the second door. With the note that says '' Time, my brother. '' And the passowrd doesn't work. And I can't go in no one else houses around my house. What to do? Sorry for my English, not my native language.

I added friends from the facebook group. It's called Ghost Tales.

I am on the weeping boy. I must help the okd begger sing a lullaby.  I can not click on the boards it alway sYA i WILL CLEANE IT UP LATTER, How do I get back into the yard to click on the ols begger lady???????

Hoi Heather, I send you a friends request.

Greetings,

Karin (from Holland)

• SueBina
  • Login:

what about food on alchemy of nature? Anyone know the elements to create it?

I was just hoping to find the alchemy recipe to make rock? I was really hoping to find something with all the alchemy recipes on it, tbh. indecision

This was suppose to be a reply to a question, but that didn't work out I guess. Haha

fire, water, earth.  that will make a stone

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Ghost Tales.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.