Pop Slots Welcome Pop Slots Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 12 of 19

Pop Slots Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

186 Replies
Yo yo yyyyyyyro!¡! What guddy fellow popperZ!? I'm Jay nd I'ma try nd make this as short nd sweet as possible... I hate playing games on my phone.ive never found one that I enjoyed long enough to not delete immediately, except for good ol' pop slots, nd that was ruffly under 3 yrs ago. I love my gf, I love doing what I do forum work (I'm a framer/builder, if you couldn't tell that from my username) AnywayZ,i love my Mom,love my brother and sister and all my nieces and nephews. I love smoking pot(hate drinking booze) but who wouldn't love all that stuff if they have them. But I can honestly truly say that I LOVE POP SLOTZ! ¡ !
  • Bellav
  • Login:
Hello I'm bellav but u can call me Val how are y'all? Merry Christmas n happy holidays God bless all of u!
Hi I'm Connie
  • Darr10ya
  • Login:
Hi there I'm Darr10ya an ive bin playing pop slots for well over a year.An I never get bored of it.
  • Geneva
  • Login:
Hi Geneva here, I need friends for pop slot chips please
  • MommaNic
  • Login:
Full Blown Popper Addict here...
I'm Toni and I am addicted to this game
Vorrei i bonus gratis
Hello I'm Chamellion 68, love this game
Hello popers, I've been playing almost 2 years, and I'm looking for more friends to add me or I can add you please help

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Pop Slots.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.