Здарова
Hi please add me
How. R you all doing
Add me
  • Sergo
  • Login:
Добавьте меня
Hi Aniket Gupta here
Hey y'all. I'm Jay Beck. I'ma loyal everyday popper for almost 4 years now. I've asked this before to many other people. Can someone please get back to me as soon as possible with an answer because I've put in many a long LONG nights, I put in my time with this awesome game, so I deserve what I am asking for. U notice when ur reading comments on where you get the free chips on Facebook. Next to or above people's names (not everyones name but some of them) there is a diamond and the words "top fan." Like I said, this is the only game I've ever downloaded on any phone I ever owned. I love pop slots. I play every single day for at least 2 hours after work and before I go to bed...FOR 4 YEARS NOW!!! Ya see what I'm getting at. I put in my work tenfold with this game and by the power of greyskull, I deserve this diamond and the label more than anyone, cuz I earned it. I'll bet most of them who do got it next to their names don't deserve it cuz they probably cheated a couple times using one of them unlimited chip generator thingys. But not this guy right herrr, No SIRREEEY! I played fair every step of the way, as do I with everything else in life. I don't cut corners or half-ass shit...or cheat with a generator. Nuh uuuhhh...nnnnope. the real deal right here. I deserve that diamond me top fan next to my name. I actually feel like I deserve a lil more to let everyone know that I got to where I am the right and fair way. I climbed the mountain, I didn't hitch a ride like most of you did. Don't deny it, y'all know exactly who yall are. So please, if there's anyone out there thats reading this message and didn't cheat and did/are doing exactly how I am...AND KNOW HOW I CAN GET THAT DIAMOND AND THE LABEL OF TOP FAN NEXT TO MY NAME...my email is [email protected]. please email me personally. fU¢k messaging thru different sites or having him tell her, to tell him to tell me....NO! There's my email, u get at me directly, for the love of God, PLLLLEASE!? If this doesn't work, then I give up, it just wasn't meant to be. But I'm very relentless. So please help out someone whom is deservant of what I am asking. Thank you very very much
I love you Jay ❤️ There should be more people out there just like you. Smh....I'd give anything ta have you sit on my face....BWahahahaha. obviously, u can see that I like to fU€k around a lot. But seriously tho, can someone please help me get what I'm asking for. Take 2 measly minutes out of ur day ND point me in the right direction. Thank you

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Pop Slots.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.