Slots - Wizard of Oz Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats - Page 3 of 5

Slots - Wizard of Oz Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for Slots - Wizard of Oz.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

49 Replies
Yes I WANT free coins

My mame is Patricia Rhodes. I would like to be friends to receive coins .Add me as a friend!!

Hi my name is Colleen and I love playing the Wizard of Oz Slots, but I spend to much money.  I see all these free coin  areas but I get none. How can I get free coins??

Did you get an answer?

I know of one place only, and another by changing settings. Let me know if your still a round and add me.

I'm having a hard time collecting my free bonus coins and I would like some help please if someone could point me in the right direction that works I would greatly appreciate you thank you
In your bottom right-hand corner where it says collect bonuses... when you see WATCH (collect free bonus) TAP and watch a 30-second video and you'll get three million free coins to play each time they offer it. Sometimes there's several in a row sometimes it's just one and sometimes it's like certain times of the day you just have to watch for it. It can add up to quite a bit. I've accumulated up to almost 50 million dollars in one sitting. However, usually maybe around 12 or 20 mil. I'd like to help you more but I'm still trying to collect my FREE bonuses and coins that this app offered me !! Anybody? Any suggestions??!!Have I just been hunting for snipe?? Is this Free Credits just a BIG hoax??!!
can i still get the hook up on the cheat codes

Join gamehunters. If you are using multiple devices set them up to the same screen so you can just hit collect one after the other. Sometimes I am able to go back up to one day

• Beequeen
  • Login:

Add me

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slots - Wizard of Oz.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.