Slots - Wizard of Oz Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats - Page 4 of 5

Slots - Wizard of Oz Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for Slots - Wizard of Oz.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

49 Replies
  • Irish
  • Login:
Would like some cheats for wizard of oz that makes sence and works please
  • AdaMarsh
  • Login:

I know what you mean love lol

Hiya! Now you didnt hear this from me But.... *** looks around leans in closer" change your clock 2 hrs ahead.

Hi, Eric — have tried several credit generators for WoZ slots with no luck. Most of them are clickbait, period.  Can you get me to a legit hack?  Thanks.  BTW, I have iOS, not Android -  this seems to be a big part of the problem.  

• Truk66
  • Login:
It's back, set your phone clock back! Because of my level I collect bonus every hour. So start at 12:01 and work your way to the current time. Of course the first one just resets the game clock so no bonus for that one but 1:01, 2:02, 3:03 ect... Again it depends on what level ( VIP ) you are for how often you set up the phone clock ( 1 or 2 hours) to collect your bonus. Hope that helps you
If you send me a friend request we can send each other coins. I play daily toio

YES I HAD ALOT OF COINS.AND I LEFT THE GAME AND COME BACK TO IT AND MY COINS WAS GONE.

Need help getting coind
I'll give. U coins friend request me catherinestraight78 @ Gmail. ComC
If u add me I send gifts all the time

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slots - Wizard of Oz.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.