Coin Master Welcome Coin Master Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 15 of 17

Coin Master Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

171 Replies
Hi everyone I am a daily player looking for spins mostly. Thank you.
Daily player looking for friends and spins...will trade cards also if I have
Hey I'm randall
I am fallenangel81 I'm new to the club
Hi everybody, I'm Sandy. I love coin masters. Haven't been playing super long, a few weeks maybe. Would appreciate some help in how to add friends also, is there a cheat for prt food? My little dude is starving. Thanks for your help in advance!

Hello all. New to the game but it's very addicting. It'll be hard to put down!! LolĀ 

• LadyZee
  • Login:
LadyZee,"Hello"!
  • ragejon
  • Login:
Hi guys & Gals
Hello people im David just wanting to make some new friends and im a beginner im on level 5 was just wondering if anyone out there has some extra cards and was wondering how the heck you get free spins and coins im not doin something quiet right maybe somebody can teach a dumb ass something.lmao happy new years everyone
Hello from south carolina im a beginner on here lookin to make some friends im on level 5 and i need 4 cardamomo yo complete it wondering if someone out there mite be able 2 help me out i need ghost dog. Lady truffle. Chinese Dragon.and firebird and does anyone out here no how to get the free spins and coins im not doin something rite maybe somebody can teacher a dumb ass something.lmao happy new years

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Coin Master.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.