Diggy's Adventure Low Energy For Events, Albums, Gameplay In General

Diggy's Adventure Forum Topic  
  • mrpanda
  • Login:

Hi guys, just recently joined these forums in search for some tips maybe

I have been playing this game for quite some time now, and I'm a bit OCD when it comes to digging through all locations 100%, including events and the events' challenges locations, and getting all those event specific currencies (to further improve camp equipment, etc)

I'm currently in Atlantis (took forever to get past China), and sitting on 94k energy with 8,5k energy regeneration. And there are two events going on at the same time, Wild West 2 Remastered, and Mysterious Duo, which just started, and I havent even finished WW2 Remast.

I was really looking forward to completing everything, but with such low energy rate it seems and dig tiles costing huge loads of energy, its kinda impossible to.. Not to mention that albums is a new thing too apparently, and I'm afraid to miss out on stuff because I (literally) didnt have the energy to get through it all.

Are the devs crazy or is it supposed to be this hard? Do you guys have any tips at all? Thanks!

0 Replies

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Diggy's Adventure.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.