FarmVille 2 Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats - Page 7 of 12

FarmVille 2 Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for FarmVille 2.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

116 Replies

Early Unlock for Missing Persian Kittens:

search for: e_deco_wagonwheel_planted

change value to : e_token_hero_cat_v2_early

feed a chicken or something before refreshing browser

When you come back, you have the cat cottage on your farm.

• linda
  • Login:

Hello,

I have a problem with expansions , 1 is a water expansions only one, and the other is the expansion on the end of my field, i keep seeing "coming soon"but now I already have a new expansion done on the left of my game and still the other expansion said "coming soon", someone now the answer?

regards linda

• linda
  • Login:

do you know if there is a way with expansions coming soon te unlock those, there is a bug on my farm i have a few times send a bug report but still it is the same, some expansions work and some don't and keep saying "coming soon"

thnx regards linda

Anyone got a code for supplements, is there a version of trainer that works with Waterfox (64 bit firefox), it hangs and will not start.

I have played Farmville 2 for several years now. There used to be a way that you could snag items, animals and trees from your neighbor's farm and then retrieve them from your inventory. I tried it a couple of times and was able to make it work twice before it stop working. Is there another way to go to a neighbor's farm to select items? I am very interested in adding square field plots for plants and square grove plots for trees to my farm. Do you have any suggetions, cheats or instructions on how I can accomplsh this? Thank you

You can obtain virtually anything using Cheat Engine, the codex, and the code database on this site.

Hi there  :)  i can't find the codes for " Family Dollies " anywhere!  Could you pls help me? 

Does anyone have any tricks for events?

• feawen
  • Login:

Noticed the old expansion codes don't work anymore. Has anyone come up with new ones that will open up the latest expansion (starting with "Favoured Flatlands")?

i was trying too ,,,and nothing ,,,,we need to figure out ,,,,,please let me know if you find it,,thanks

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by FarmVille 2.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.