Coin Master Welcome Coin Master Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 6 of 17

Coin Master Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

171 Replies

Hi

Hello all I play daily and help out with cards that are needed to other players. I run group chat in messenger it’s not a Facebook group so it’s more tidy and friendly and we all chat and help each one an other and get to know each other this is a free trade group.

The highest in my chat group is on village 92 with card collection open at Camping. I am looking for new members at high levels to join and willing to give and share cards as this the aim of the group. If your a player that enjoys helping others  then reply to my thread and we may have the right cards you need to fill in them you missed. Thank you we also do a monthly fun giveaway rare car

Hello

I desperately need Martian lettuce, farmer Feng, mighty wizard, Santa and Santa’s sleigh . I have been waiting for about a month.

Hi, I am so glad to have found this site. I am in desperately needing Martian lettuce, mighty wizard, farmer Feng and Santa and Santa’s sleigh. What do you think of this site.

Please help me , I am in need of the montezuma and flower

Hi, my name is Tammy and I am married. I love this game but I am getting beat down with it. For about a month I have been trying and waiting for the cards that are hard to get. I will share with anyone, (no strings attached). I don’t trade, I give freely. 

Hello my name is Sherry I love playing Coin Master and if anyone ever needs a card I will help out if I can, and I hope you will help me out too!!!

• EdoMaric
  • Login:

Hello, my name is Edo

• KimMatz
  • Login:
Hi , I'm Kim.I have tried everything on YouTube to get free spins / coins for Coin master , but they're all fake traps. Does anyone know of a real hack?

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Coin Master.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.