FarmVille 2 Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats - Page 11 of 12

FarmVille 2 Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for FarmVille 2.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

116 Replies

boss

how do you get these to work...water cert was excellent thanks

power up

level up

all cert  if possible...and something for baby bottles and favours

many thanks

i need sugar and gas pump

• Alvin
  • Login:

cheat farmville2 unlimited

I need chips

What are these cheat codes and how do I use them????

Cheat codes are used to get free stuff in farmville 2. You need a cheat program to use them. The 2 popular  freeware programs used to hack the game are farmville 2 xsonicx trainer 10.5, and cheat engine 6.7. Cheat codes are mostly used with the cheat engine program. It takes the code for one item and replaces it with another item so you get that item for free. This mostly allows you to get free consumables from the general store, groves,fields, prize shovels etc. It takes some work to use. I recommend the xsonicx trainer. It is one click usage. The trainer does all the work for you. Plus the distibutor routinely updates it. The bad part is everytime you use it,  a skip ad pops up. This is how the distributor makes money. The adfly ads are built into the program. so when it starts it will ask you to skip the add 5 times. You can close the ad out, but since the guy  releases the program for free and this is a way to support his work. Or you can donate to his paypal account.You have to turn off your adblocker to skip the adfly ads.With his program you can buy everything in the store for free. you can harvest  one crop and get a 1000 in your inventory, same with crafting, craft one get a 1000. You can 1 click and complete quests. You can unlock land expansions for free. It's a really useful cheat tool. That being said, it's an illegal program use at your own risk. If you go crazy with it and get caught by zynga, they can ban your account or reset it back to zero.  Google youtube videos for more information. Some people get caught by having 20 water towers and other buildings that you are only suppose to have one of. But if you just use it to buy consumables to help with your farming and stay low key use should be fine. I've been using both programs for 3 years now

tried this too, still can't figure it out.

FV2 will not load for me through FB. It works fine in FB Gameroom. How can I use Cheat Engine through Gameroom. I know it's running flash but I can't find it in processes. Please help.

Hi I am trying to figure out how to give my cats milk in Klondike.. I have a crap load but am unable to feed them.. Am also having trouble finishing the labyrinth .. Just when I think I have enough energy it disapears when i emerge into the labyrinth Can anyone help me please thank you

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by FarmVille 2.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.