Diggy's Adventure Welcome Diggy's Adventure Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 2 of 12

Diggy's Adventure Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

118 Replies

Hi my Name is Tammi, i really enjoy this game, but i do have a;question, when collecting, how many friends are we allowed to collect from a day, and how long of a cycle is it til we can collect from them agian?

• AceyFied
  • Login:

Hi, I'm new to this game and wondering if you have a ' add gamers' to ur game list ( i have only got 5 of my friends who play this but dont play much) i need DA players plzzz where do i go/get more Active players???

I've achieved Quests, Achievements, Cleared Locations in the 2015 Christmas screen but it says I only have 4/5 of Treasure Parts.  Where can I find the 5th Treasure Part?

i need neighbors, and windmills. add me please

Hi. I absolutely adore this game. I play EVERY day, all day long. Totally obsessed we it this game.

hi i play game daily its my fav game. lookng for more players to help me.many thanks. gl too all diggy fans out there xxx

Hi All, Got hooked up on this adventure game. Hope you can invite me your neighbor. thanks.

• KimKing
  • Login:
Hi my name is Kim. I am playing Luxor Electrical Substation and I can't figure out how to turn the switch on. Can you help me? Thank you.

Hi Alex am marius I was born in Holland emmerlood 1986 

Hi everybody! I am a 60-year-old semi-retired lady who just happens to love playing Diggy's Adventure! (I'm in my second childhood......well, maybe my third!). I am so glad I discovered this game because there really is not another one like it and it's a blast. I'm having problems in a couple spots with the game so will be posting on the forum. But other than those two issues, I really have no complaints. I have 2 adult children and 4 grandchildren. They are my world. When I'm not playing Diggy, I'm tending my kitties, reading, writing, doodling or sketching. I also LOVE to color! I used to work as a staff writer for my hometown newspaper, have delivered papers (now THERE'S an adventure) and worked as a mental health tech at a local crisis center. Until Diggy came along, I was bored with this retirement stuff! Thanks for listening and letting me join!

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Diggy's Adventure.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.