Diggy's Adventure Welcome Diggy's Adventure Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 7 of 12

Diggy's Adventure Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

118 Replies

Hello I'mm Natalie.

hi all  new here trying to fine out how to get thought one part of the game and i am stuck

Hi everyone

How do u get more engery when need it the most , ,please help me out ,

Look up the level you are on in you tube they have alot of help there with all the places

Try you tube they have all the videos you need to get through any of the game

Hi everyone Im consuela :D I could use some more neighbors I'm addicted to this game I go to my friends camps all the time that i can and send energy you can find me on facebook under consuela georgette matchette-pyles

Name is LeeAnn. New to this forum. 

Een heel gaaf spel, alleen tja net als alle andere energie te kort. Mocht iemand hier tips voor hebben, altijd welkom. Buren ook welkom ik wil graag windmolens. Lieve groet Jolande

Greetings. Preferably called Khrystal. I seen this game as an ad before an episode (of One Piece, for those curious souls interested in details) started and since the day I pressed open in Play Store, I wouldn't leave it alone for too long unless waiting for energy. The best decision I've made in 2018 so far.

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Diggy's Adventure.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.