Diggy's Adventure solutions and walkthrough for all Robin Hood main quests and challenges.
To get all rewards and avoid getting stuck. Check the walkthrough before starting the quest. Total of 8 main quest and 5 challenges.
Robin Hood Quest Solutions Videos:
Select the solutions & walkthrough here. The videos are not in auto play please click the play button to start watching. If your on mobile or tablet tap play then enable full screen.
- Robin Hood in Trouble: Saracen Prison
- Return to Locksley: Coast of England
- The Bishop of Hereford: Hereford Monastery
- From Gentlemen to Outlaw: Sherwood Forest
- Just Robberies: Treacherous Path
- The Archery Tournament: Nottingham Countryside
- Merry Men in Danger: Field of Justice
- The Sheriff's Wedding: Sheriff’s Castle
Tip: Complete the Outlaw Headquarters by colleting all 5 treasure parts. Description: For decades, the outlaws from the Nottingham have been using the trees in Sherwood Forest as a disguise. Beware of their arrows and quick hands or you might find your pockets a few gold coins lighter.
Collect all 87 Hats on normal quests and 80 on challenges. Enjoy this Quest and fight side by side with Robin Hood.
Robin Hood in Trouble: Saracen Prison Quest
Quest Details: Now that we broke out of the prison, we need new clothes for me and Azeez before we get to the harbour. We need to disguise ourselves. And more importantly, these clothes stink like a horse saddle.
- Get the Clothes
- Get Robin and Azeez to the Harbour
- Talk to Robin Hood
- 01:20 - Talk to the prisoner
- 02:50 - Location of the Bottle of Wine
- 03:15 - Matches
- 06:45 - Click the stall to get Clothes and bring them to the prisoners
- 10:00 - Location of Treasure Part 1
- Hats: 6
- Clear Location Bonus: 700 Exp
Watch Video for Diggy's Adventure Quest: Saracen Prison Quest Walkthrough:
Return to Locksley: Coast of England
Quest Details: I'm free from the prison and now you're keeping me company as I heard back home, ready to help King Richard bring order into the kingdom. All you need is a positive attitude and everything will sort itself out on it's own. Now let me show you my Locksley manor!
Goal: Get to Robin's Manor
- 06:53 - You need to clear this room and go back to the guy to continue
- 08:19 - Click the skeleton to Complete the Quest
- Hats: 7
- Clear Location Bonus: 700 Coins + 1,100 Exp
- Sherwood Outlaw Level 1: 1,000 Exp + 1,000 Coins + 20 Sherwood Berries
Watch Video for Diggy's Adventure Quest: Coast of England Walkthrough:
The Bishop of Hereford: Hereford Monastery
Quest Details: Not only is the Bishop a liar, he's Sheriff's lackey too. The Sheriff's men, the ones who are supposed to serve and protect, just kidnapped King's Richard's niece Lady Marianna! No gentlemen leaves a lady in distress behind. We must save her.
Goal: Save the Lady Marianna
- 03:05 - Complete to Get Bonus Experience
- 05:45 - Finish this room to complete the quest
- 07:30 - Location of Treasure Part 2
- Hats: 8
- Sherwood Outlaw Level 2: 2,000 Exp + 2,000 Coins + 2 Speed Potions
- Clear Location Bonus: 950 Experience
Watch Video for Diggy's Adventure Quest: Hereford Monastery Walkthrough:
From Gentlemen to Outlaw: Sherwood Forest
Quest Details: This forest is suspiciously quiet. I would be worried, but I am a gentlemen and manners always solve any trouble. Getting through this forest will be as easy as catching fish with a net! Hopefully enacting justice against the Sheriff will be too...
Goal: Get through the Forest
- 06:15 - Complete Quiz Solutions
- 08:45 - Rolling Puzzle Solutions
- 09:50 - You need to dig the hay tiles to Finish the Quest
- Hats: 10
- Sherwood Outlaw Level 3: 3,000 Exp + 3,000 Coins + 2 Rings
- Clear Location Bonus: 1,000 Experience
Watch Video for Diggy's Adventure Quest: Sherwood Forest Walkthrough:
Just Robberies: Treacherous Path
Quest Details: We might be outlaws, but we are not criminals. We're still going to rob people, but we are going to do it for justice - take from the rich and give to the poor. Come on, grab your pickaxe and let's go
Goal: Rob the Passers-by
- 00:35 - Rob the Weapons
- 01:55 - Rob the money
- 03:09 - Rob the Sausages and Locate the Campfire
- 07:21 - Red Marks and pull levers
- 09:35 - Location of Treasure Part 3 (Pattern 3 2 5 6 9 8 7 4 1)
- 10:30 - Cave Puzzle Solutions
- 13:01 - Tend the beer glasses to complete
- Hats: 11
- Clear Location Bonus: 1,200 Experience
Watch Video for Diggy's Adventure Quest: Treacherous Path Walkthrough:
The Archery Tournament: Nottingham Countryside
Quest Details: You remember how we took from the rich? Well, there's a few villages on our way to the archery tournament, so I suggest we give the poor everything we took. Those people could use our help!
Goal: Help the Villages
- Hats: 12
- 2,900 Coins
- 5,100 Experience
- Clear Location Bonus: 1,700 Experience
- 02:53 - Dig the tiles to find gels
- 07:14 - Tend all the rats in the kitch
- 14:05 - 1st Witch’s Riddle Solution: Red/Green/White/Blue
- 17:09 - 2nd Witch’s Riddle Solution: 8 color stones (Location of Treasure Part 4)
- 22:30 - Start collecting seagulls
- 24:25 - Place the barrels to the red marks
- 27:50 - Place the bread on the tree stump
- 28:15 - Cut down all trees
- 28:50 - Place the Parrot on the red mark
- 29:38 - Place the arrow in the bullseye
Watch Video for Diggy's Adventure Quest: Nottingham Countryside Walkthrough:
Merry Men in Danger: Field of Justice
Quest Details: This is worse than I expected... Not only did the Sheriff attack, he took my men and Lady Marianna to Field of Justice! We have to get there before it's too late and he executes someone. You have to smuggle me in.
- Get to the Field of Justice
- Foil the Execution
- Defeat the Guards
- Hats: 13
- Clear Location Bonus: 1,400 Experience
- 03:30 - Solution: Raw 1 Yellow, Raw 2 Blue, Raw 3 Red
- 08:25 - Push the barrels to the taps
- 10:05 - Push the barrel to the carriage
- 13:25 - Left – III, Right – IV
- 17:00 - Move the bees up
Watch Video for Diggy's Adventure Quest: Field of Justice Walkthrough:
The Sheriff's Wedding: Sheriff’s Castle
Quest Details: We got inside the Sheriff's castle but he's not the only evil one here. The victory will never be ours until we defeat his allies too - the Old Hag and the Bishop! Friar Tuck and Azeez will help you with that. I have to go search the Sheriff.
- Defeat Old Hag
- Catch the Bishop
- Foil the Wedding
- Defeat the Sheriff
- Hats: 20
- Sherwood Outlaw Level 6: 6,000 Exp + 6,000 Coins + 2 Potions
- The Sheriff's Wedding: 4,600 Coins + 7,800 Experience
- Clear Location Bonus: 2,600 Experience
- 01:55 - Secret Entrance: Enter the Well
- 05:00 - Talk to Robin in one of the toilets
- 09:45 - Locate a key in one of the graves
- 11:51 - Collect and use the matches from this room to light the candles
- 12:45 - Pipes Puzzle Solution to trap the witch
- 16:45 - Return to the hall with 3 previously locked doors
- 17:16 - Location of the secret path in the kitchen
- 22:46 - Solution for Colored Bolder Heads
- 29:41 - Code to progress the quest (Place the Blue Stones on XI, II, IV)
- 29:40 - Code to unlock the Treasure Part 5 (Place the Brown Stones on V, III, XII)
- 32:35 - Start Sheriff pursuit. Approach him on the red carpet to end the quest.
- 33:50 - Optional Look for the left-out tiles.
Watch Video for Diggy's Adventure Quest: Sheriff’s Castle Walkthrough:
Robin Hood's Challenge 1
Total Hats: 7
Clear all tiles to complete.
Watch Video for Diggy's Adventure Quest: Robin Hood's Challenge 1 Walkthrough:
Robin Hood's Challenge 2
Total Hats: 9
Clear all tiles to complete.
Watch Video for Diggy's Adventure Quest: Robin Hood's Challenge 2 Walkthrough:
Robin Hood's Challenge 3
Total Hats: 11
Note: Clear all tiles and gather all the weapons to open the treasure room.
Watch Video for Diggy's Adventure Quest: Robin Hood's Challenge 3 Walkthrough:
Robin Hood's Challenge 4
Total Hats: 13
Clear all tiles to complete.
Watch Video for Diggy's Adventure Quest: Robin Hood's Challenge 4 Walkthrough:
Robin Hood's Challenge 5
Total Hats: 40
Note: You need the spear to enter the castle.
- 03:18 - Location of the spear
- 04:54 - Solution for colored stones to open the way
- 08:45 - Lever Maze: Use the red & green levers to open the rooms. You need to pull the level in each of them.
- 14:40 - Location of the golden key to unlock the main treasure room.
- 19:05 - Collect Topaz in this area.
Watch Video for Diggy's Adventure Quest: Robin Hood's Challenge 5 Walkthrough:
All video guides are created by Marian Zmigrodzki and uploaded on author's YouTube Channel.