Diggy's Adventure Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats - Page 5 of 6

Diggy's Adventure Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for Diggy's Adventure.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

58 Replies
  • MelEhrle
  • Login:
Bin in China und komme dort nicht mehr weiter . Bei Tempel des Wassers muss ich 4 verschiedenfarbige Steine (Rot,Grün, Gelb,Blau) auf jeweils je 4 Felder schieben aber krieg die Reihenfolge nicht raus und somit öffnet sich das Tor nicht . Wäre Super, wenn ich Hilfe bekomme.

Kuck in Youtube für tips. Just type correct  scene. Ich habe es so gefunden. Leider weiß ich nicht mehr wie es geht.

What is with the 2x action. I got the supplies 2x but not the Energy. Do I something wrong? This is so unfair.

It can be found in caravan

Does anyone know how to move the robot in the Valentine 2018 Challenge inside the headquarters at the north door? To remove the robots before I needed to have the vines or something like that. But I’m not seeing where I can get any more of that. Maybe I’m completely off.

I'm stuck on the cupid quest You've got mail. How do you get past the hairdresser supply guy?

How in the egg factory second to last room do you get last raisin and pack?

Hi did you find the answer to this?

I cannot find a walkthrough for Diggy's 6th Birthday, and I am so stuck it's frustrating. I have switched the batteries, or whatever they are, back and forth several times, but nothing happens. I can't remember at this point which color was where in the beginning, or how the unused ones are supposed to be put. If there is a walkthrough, please let me know where to find it so I can see what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Diggy's Adventure.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.