Diggy's Adventure Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats - Page 3 of 6

Diggy's Adventure Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for Diggy's Adventure.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

58 Replies

I'm on the challenge "Cells under the town", I have cleared the "Shabby Storehouse" , Colected my exp points etc, collected all my nails and 3/4 hammers. but yet I'm still missing one hammer to complete the challenge. Any tips or tricks to this ?? Thanks for the help

• JohnReid
  • Login:

Having trouble lifting ISIS curse stuck in Luxor Town completed all the other maps but can't find anything in Luxor Town ?

how do i

pass linguistic jewel 

Please help I am stuck in the sewers and cannot get into the second lot of rooms. 

Hello, I bought Jungelbok and there will Mogli enchanted by snake Kaa, you should add two stones to break the curse, which I can not figure out how and where to put them two blocks, someone who can help me ??

i am in christmas challenge 1. i know it likely has to do with the four colored round disks. but how do you open the two rooms that are locked with the bars across them?

thanks in advance

thanks i finally figured it out. the room i was trying to get into had nothing to do with the disks

I didn't find where is Stories Tab. Could anyone answer wher I find this.
Also I can't solve "Present From Santa" Quest of Christmas Story of 2K16.

• KimKing
  • Login:
Hi. I am stuck on Luxor Electrical Substation and I was wounding if anyone could help me? I can't flip the last switch. I don't know how to get to it.

How do I clear the debris in the camp underground by clicking on a tile? I don't see a tile. And, also, how do I get past Cupid in the gift shop? I have all of his items. 

I am trying to find the Map to the Book of Thoth in Ruler's Treasury. In level 2, there is a sign that says "symbols on the blue floor are important", but i can't see a blue floor anywhere. I presume those symbols indicate where the stones must be rolled to. i have 7 holes and only 4 stones. Can anyone help me?

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Diggy's Adventure.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.