Diggy's Adventure Welcome Diggy's Adventure Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 3 of 12

Diggy's Adventure Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

118 Replies

Hi my name is kent burgess

I would like to know how to beat muspelheim i have tookout all the blocks

Hello, I'm Frieda and Dutch. I start playing Diggy's for a week ago. I will try to be a daily player and help if necessary. Have fun all. :)

HI, my name is laura and I have only been playing for about 3 months.  I'm still in Egypt.   It's driving me crazy.  Any help would be appreciated. 

I need friends to exchange windmills with. Please add me on my Facebook. Thanks~!

Hello everyone! I've been playing for about a month and I'm on level 74, I play often and I try very hard to not spend any money but it doesn't always work. The only thing I don't like is the lack of any type of hint system. I'm glade I found this site, I can commune with my fellow Diggy's players.

Yolanda

Hi,

I am leachsmom.  I am having dificulties in Riddle Vault of Isis.  I cannot get the gate opened in the first level in the middle on the right side.  Please help me.

:)

If I ever get stuck on a level I look up the place on YouTube and skip through the video until I get to the part I am having trouble with.

Hello, I love this game, but I am having a hard time getting veggie roots for the fried fish. I have a lot of fish, but not enough roots. Does anyone know how I can post the roots to this site like the bonus links so I can receive the roots back in return. I would like to post other things as well, but I need to know how to do that first. Thank you.

Hi, I've been playing for awhile and I'm at level 101. How do I get friends? I am playing on a kindle fire.

I've been going back and finishing Egypt , as the next group requires so much more energy.

I especially love the special events.

Hope

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Diggy's Adventure.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.