Diggy's Adventure Welcome Diggy's Adventure Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 10 of 12

Diggy's Adventure Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

118 Replies
Hi I'm Ryan and I've been playing Diggy's Adventure for a few months now.

I started playing about a year ago.  I'm at level 221.  I loved this game from day one.  I would like to add players because most of my friends dont play.  I have gone to the Add Me page and try to request but it keeps saying the facebook players page isnt available.

I don't know if the Facebook link is broke on mine.  Just search for Alexa Nielsen if you would like to add me.  I'm a die hard Arsenal fan!

At Level 112 - I agree that it would be great to earn more energy since the tiles get more and more expensive. Also, it would be great if the repeatable locations would yield higher harvests the more you use them.

Hi I'm new here and look forward to all of your knowledge on diggy cause to tell you the truth I don't think I'm doing some things correctly

Hi I am Laura Spear Anderson - I play several times a day - I am home bound and enjoy this game because it helps me pass the time plus it's FUN!!!!

Hi I'm Kathy and have been playing for over 1 year how do you get exyra energy?

I am aNew person on Diggys,  I love the game and play daily! 2-3 times a day! I have a few questions if someone that has been here a while could answer them for me! Please help , there are times that I am lost! If there is a place where I can go to find answers I would greatly appricate the info,

I play Diggy!  Let's be friends!

I play Diggy and need friends...How do we become friends, I'm lost lol?!

I'm new to the game and need friends!!!!

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Diggy's Adventure.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.