Diggy's Adventure Welcome Diggy's Adventure Gamers! Introduce yourself here

Diggy's Adventure Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

118 Replies

i love this game wish you could get more energy bc the blocks are so high to bust and it takes away quickly

• AlexPouw
  • Login:

Goodday all. I am Alex came out of Holland. This is a great game full of fun. Only too less energy? As usual. :)

But i wish all players all the best en enjoy.

Diggy's Adventure player lv 80 working through Museum of luxor puzzle

I don't understand the "play for free" stuff.  I just clioked on the Independence Day game - which said it was for free, but it's still subtracting energy.  What is free?  Thank you.  Helene

Hi, My name is Alissa but I go by MrzHarleyQuinn I'm a big fan of Diggy's Adventure and Hooked on it 

• AlexPouw
  • Login:

Hi Helene, Play for free means you can play without real money. You can earn gems by doing your quests. And some chest you found got some gems. But the storylines you get it for free for 28 days (normaly) This is called an event. When this event is over you can buy it later in the shop for 250-500 gems. So dig as many as you can. And remember it is only a game so enjoy...

Hi I am Wanda and I am addicted to this game. I love it. Any tips on getting through a couple of places I'm stuck would be very helpful.

Good morning all! I'm Susan. Sue for short! I'm hooked on this game! Best game Iv played in ages. So if anyone has hints and tips I'm all ears! Or eyes! Lol 

I am Bill from usa. I am a beginner I need some help how to remove debris from camp, also I am in the mausoleum Andi can't find the 6th chamber. Please help.thanks.

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Diggy's Adventure.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.